Jump for Jane is a tandem skydive event that raises vital funds for Breast Cancer Care WA. Jump for Jane was launched in honour of Jane Loring – a board member of Breast Cancer Care WA, who sadly passed away from breast cancer in January 2013. The skydive celebrates Jane’s life and adventurous spirit and supports a cause which was very close to Jane’s heart.
Jump for Jane is running this year on both November 7 AND November 14.
Minimum Fundraising Requirement: There is a commitment to raise a minimum of $1,200 per registration.
To register, please visit www.jumpforjane.com.au.
- Tandem skydive from 14,000ft including full safety briefing;
- All safety equipment;
- Gift pack including t-shirt;
- $20 voucher to use on merchandise on the day of your skydive;
- Personalised certificate;
- Three (3) month membership to the Australian Parachute Federation