Art therapy can help women with a breast cancer experience to make essential connections between those parts of themselves and the relationships that feel disconnected or out of balance. Art therapy can assist a person gain:
•A greater sense of self-awareness and emotion regulation
• Insight, meaning and purpose in personal experiences
• Improved integration in left and right hemispheres of the brain (logical vs intuitive)
• An understanding and improvement in relationships
• A deeper sense of peace, harmony and wellbeing
• A feeling of belonging, stability and grounded-ness
• Improved flexibility and adaptability
• Ignition of the inner creative spark!
• A lighter heart and sense of playfulness
No art experience is required!
For more information or to register please contact the office on (08)9324 3703 or email email@example.com