- This event has passed.
Advanced Care Planning
March 7 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until March 14, 2023
When asked, most people have clear preferences for the care they want at the end of their life, yet rarely do we have open, structured conversations that lead to effective End of Life Care plans.
This 3 Day series of workshops is an opportunity to explore and plan for what is important for you and those around you. It will assist you to develop an Advanced Care Plan that can cover your future care, lifestyle, health and finances.
- Exploring your values and thinking about what you do and don’t want
- Having conversations with the important people in your life
- Getting the medical care you want
- Avoiding unnecessary suffering
- Reducing confusion, disagreement, stress and decision making for your loved ones
- Learning how to live well so you can die well
Places are limited so please register your interest by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 9324 3703.
- March 7
- 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Workshops, Metastatic Workshops
- Event Tags:
- breast cancer, Metastatic, metastatic breast cancer, workshop
- Breast Cancer Care WA
- (08) 9324 3703
- Western Australia6022Australia+ Google Map
EARLY BREAST CANCER GROUP – MIDLANDMarch 23|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Fourth of the month, repeating indefinitely
Calming the Stress Response Workshop – MetastaticMarch 23 @ 9:45 am - 11:45 am
Partners in Care WorkshopMarch 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 30, 2023