We have intern positions available for students looking to learn and grown. The roles allow you to work within the team on live projects that will greatly assist breast cancer.
*NEW* Corporate Engagement Assistant
This internship opportunity is to provide support to the Corporate Engagement Manager, while gaining invaluable work experience and an insight into how a non for profit organisation works. You will be involved on real projects and events, in a fast paced work environment.
3-6 months, 1 day per week - (approximately 6 hours per week)
- To identify and assist with the development and coordination of corporate sponsorship, communications planning and execution
- Sourcing of potential corporate supporters and prizes for major events such as Jump for Jane and Spring Day at the Races
- To create, write and dispatch correspondence
- To assist with identifying and developing new corporate opportunities and relationships
- To assist with the creation of presentations
- To provide administrative support including making follow up calls, undertaking research and data entry.
View full position description HERE
To apply for this position
Please send a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter outlining suitability for the role and what skills you could bring to Breast Cancer Care WA. Please note that this is a volunteer opportunity and not a paid role.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Georgina (Volunteer Coordinator) on 9324 3703 or via email@example.com
Applications close for this position on Monday 25 August, shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview stage after this date.