Experience the biggest adrenaline rush of your life by taking part in Jump for Jane, the skydive fundraiser that helps to support Western Australians affected by breast cancer.
Your tandem skydive will see you jump from 14,000ft as you take on incredible views of the Western Australian coastline before landing directly on Rockingham beach. People take part in Jump for Jane for a number of reasons. Some do it in honour of a loved one, others to celebrate overcoming their own breast cancer diagnosis or simply to raise funds and awareness as part of breast cancer awareness month.
WHEN: Saturday October 22
FUNDRAISING: You will have a $1,000 minimum fundraising target
How to register
As an individual
1. To register you will need to fill in an application form and pay your $199 registration fee.
2. Please download your application FORM HERE, complete and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You can fill in your credit card details on the application OR pay over the phone by calling 9324 3703
As a corporate team
- To register you will need to fill in an application form and pay $500 for each employee who will be jumping.
- Please download your application FORM HERE, complete and email it to email@example.com
- You can see more information about the corporate team option and benefits HERE
- You can fill in your credit card details on the application OR pay over the phone by calling 9324 3703
- Once registered you will be contacted to confirm all details and sent the information to start fundraising!
- We are here to help you every step of the way and can provide you with all the tools you need to make reaching your goal easy and rewarding. Find out some fundraising tips to get you started HERE
- The more you raise, the more you help Breast Cancer Care WA to provide services to women, men and their families throughout their breast cancer journey.
- Not sure if you can jump? Read our FAQ's
Find out more
For more information contact Breast Cancer Care WA on 9324 3703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2015, 24 people took the leap and raised over $40,000. See images from the day HERE