Direct Marketing Coordinator
A role providing support for our individual giving fundraising programs with a specific focus on direct mail and direct sales - ideal for an enthusiastic, customer service and data driven individual.
- High level analytical direct marketing
- Agency management to meet targets
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Part-time role
Reporting to the General Manager, this role coordinates the activity of our direct marketing fundraising program. Executing our donor relations strategy to retain our donors, coordinating various supplier agencies and mailing programs, and providing excellent experiences and care for all donors through an ‘above and beyond’ approach.
- End-to-end direct mail campaign coordination including planning, concept development, stakeholder coordination, execution and reporting
- Maintaining relationships with supplier agencies to meet targets
- Contacting donors by phone to thank for giving and build relationships
- Preparing regular progress reports on donor acquisition and retention
- With guidance from the General Manager, interrogate the data to inform our acquisition and retention strategies and formulate processes that solve problems in our administration
- Contributing to creative execution for donor stewardship
There are genuine career progression opportunities for the right candidate, who is tenacious and prepared to own the role. Your day to day activities will be diverse, working analytically with data, meanwhile managing relations with and inspiring donors and fundraising team members alike. You will be familiar with working to targets and smashing them.
- Direct marketing, direct mail, direct sales, database fundraising skills highly desirable
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship management skills
- Comfortable on the phone with donors and interested in working with a team of fundraisers
- Must have experience with databases and have an analytic mindset
- Interrogating the data creatively is critical to informing our retention and acquisition strategies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is a must
Must love problem-solving and getting the job done!
Marketing or business related tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded.
How to apply
To be considered for the position, please send the following to:
Jillian Shiels, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- A covering letter that tells us your suitability for the role and interest in joining Breast Cancer Care WA
- Your salary expectations
- Current CV
Interviews will start as soon as possible - don't delay.